Are you ready to have some fun and support our emergency first responders? If so, join us at our water station at the Tri-City Medical Center Carlsbad Full & Half Marathon on Sunday, January 19th. This event is also a fundraiser for the San Diego Fire Rescue Foundation and your participation means a donation that benefits our mission of providing enhanced resources to benefit the San Diego Fire-Rescue Department. So grab your family, friends, classmates, co-workers and neighbors and join us for some serious fun!
What: Water station and course support for the Tri-City Medical Center Carlsbad Marathon & Half
When: Sunday, January 19th from 5:30AM until 10:45AM (with some volunteers needed until 12:30)
Where: 300 Carlsbad Village Drive, Carlsbad, CA 92008 (Look for the red San Diego Fire Rescue Foundation tent)
Here’s the scoop:
- Plan on being there from 5:30AM until approximately 10:45AM. (We need 16 volunteers who can stay until 12:30 to help with course support)
- We are a water station so be prepared to get wet!
- Up to 8 community service hours for anyone who needs them.
- FREE race crew shirt!
- We will provide light breakfast snacks, lots of hot coffee/cocoa, and a complimentary beach sunrise.
- Bring your smile, cheerful attitude and support for our runners!
- Great fit for families, high school groups, fraternities, sororities, etc.
Can’t join us but still want to help?
You can still support our volunteers and runners by making a donation to support our team. Simply click on DONATE NOW to make your online donation.