FIRE PREVENTION WEEK OPEN HOUSES
Saturday, October 13th
10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Presented by the San Diego Fire Rescue Foundation in partnership with the San Diego Fire-Rescue Department and SDG&E
2018 open house activities include*:
- An interactive tour through the SDG&E fire safety house to learn how to prepare and evacuate during an emergency
- CPR/AED training with San Diego Project Heart Beat
- Demonstrations and exercises by SDFD firefighters
- Fire Station Tours
- Photo ops with Sparky the Fire Dog
- Additional fire safety activities with SDG&E, CERT San Diego, Scripps Ranch Fire Safe Council, Burn Institute and more.
- FREE hot dogs and chips courtesy of Cal Coast Credit Union
*Activities vary by station. Click here to download the open house schedule.
Fire Prevention Week open houses sponsored by: